Saturday 30 May 2009

The First Top 5 at Allsorts

Another great week for Allsorts and a huge thank you to everyone who entered....
as last weeks challenge of no stamped image was mine i have the honour of choosing the top 5 this week so here goes.....





Hazel

Lynsey

Samantha

Aquarius



Rosie


Congrats ladies please take the 'I made the top 5 at Allsorts' banner from the sidebar to display on your blogs..........

A big Thanks to all that entered last weeks challenge and I hope you all enter Kirstens challenge 'curly whirly' this week and have a lovely sunny weekend!

Emma xxx

5 comments:

Aquarius said...

Wow - this is a first for me thanks very much Emma. I've proudly displayed the logo on my blog.

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Thanks so much for this. Its made my day!!! A day early birthday pressie! Hazelxox

Craftyrose said...

Wow, thanks so much! I am delighted! love your challenges so far, so thanks for that too! xx

Lynsey said...

Wow thanks so much for picking me to be one of your top five.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Anonymous said...

OH WOW this is the first thing I have ever won on a blog! so I ammmmm so happy to be able to put your banner on my blog thank you soooooo much for picking my card to be in your top 5 cards! Samantha :0) THanks again!! YAY me!! te ehehee