Saturday 16 October 2010

winner and my top 5

good morning all and wow what a musical week I have had! I have been breaking into song regularly while at the pc and attracting many odd looks from hubby who I suspect may be ready to call for the men in the white coats.......better watch the spontaneous singing and talking to myself for a while!!!





So anyway before they arrive let me tell you the winner and the top 5 :o) The winner picked by random number thingumy is





.......number 174, Corry,
Well done Corry, please email me at amandajanewallace@yahoo.co.uk and I will arrange to have your stamp sent to you.




It was so hard to pick my top 5 this week as there were almost 200 gorgeous cards to choose from, but here they are in no particular order:





Sandra

Carol




Gloria




Vicky


Please take the "I made the top 5" banner ladies and display it on your blogs.
Thankyou everyone for taking part in my challenge. Can't wait to see what you all make this week :o)











3 comments:

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh Wow! Thankyou so much for choosing me to be one of your Top 5. I am thrilled! Congrats to all the other winners.
Another fab challenge this week, I love the Bingo idea.. very clever. Awesome work from the DT.
Caroline xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...Sorry its took this long to leave a comment, its been one of those weeks....lol It was such a lovely suprise
and congrats to everyone else too
x
Vicky

Sandra said...

Hi...sorry i'm way behind with leaving you a thank you for picking me as one of your top 5 :0)...i'm well chuffed,

Take care
San x