Saturday 23 October 2010

Winner of the bingo challenge

Morning, I'm a little late with the winner and top 5 today, sorry about that! It was great to visit you all and it was really pleasing to see that so many of you appreciated the bingo challenge. Maybe we'll see it on other challenge blogs in the future ;)

So, the winner of the 5 digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is:

75. Distressed Miss Grats! Please send me a mail: mummylade@gmail.com and I'll sort your prize.

And my top 5 are:

150. Dorcas

147. Mandy

124. Ellen

53. Kitty

12. Mary Lou

Grats girls, you were great!

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Clare~~your card was stunning!!!!!
Yeah to us top 5 ---thanks thanks thanks:)
Hugz

Distressed Miss said...

Wow really chuffed to have won the fab prize. I have sent you an email Mummylade so hope you got it. Huge congrats to the top 5 all your cards were amazing!
Hugs
Clare
x